Service as a Professional Parliamentarian
Invite an expert on
meeting procedure to help you by:
- Serving as a Professional Parliamentarian (Annual General Meetings, Board Meetings).
- Preparing Standing Rules for potentially contentious meetings.
- Drafting Ordinary and Special Resolutions.
- Coordinating and overseeing nominations and elections by ballot.
- Reviewing and commenting on the overall meeting script.
- Helping your Chair prepare for handling motions, amendments & other procedures.
- Arranging to meet various factions to establish the objectivity of the process.
- Serving as an expert witness on Robert's Rules of Order (and other parliamentary books).
- Preparing expert opinions on parliamentary procedure and rules of order.
- Reviewing meeting videos or audios and offering observations and feedback.