Helping You Work with Difficult Team Members
Retain us to help you work with team members who:
- Act unilaterally and outside their scope of authority.
- Leak confidential information to outside parties.
- Place constituency interests ahead of broad organizational interests.
- Violate conflict of interest guidelines.
- Habitually miss meetings, arrive late or leave early.
- Introduce late agenda items and motions "on the fly".
- Dominate, ramble, repeat themselves, or lose their tempers during meetings.
- Do not prepare for meetings.
- Come to meetings with closed minds.
- Always oppose and attack but do not propose anything.
- Nitpick on small procedural details and insist on absolute perfection.